MKN Engineering supply a cost effective range of special purpose machinery for fabric inspection and measuring.
Checkroll systems offer precise monitoring of measured length, inspection and cut service.
Checkmaster equipment provides in-depth and high volume inspection, and quality assessment.
Checkroll and Checkmaster equipment is multi-disciplined for:-
- Checking length of in-coming rolls.
- Quality control.
- Fabric inspection and roll checking.
- Retail sale.
- Issuing lengths for manufacture.
- Cut length service.
- Using reverse mode for rewinding pattern in or pattern out.
- We manufacture every machine to order, and fully reflect your technical requirements in terms of flexible specifications and performance
Compact measuring. Cut length service. Compact machine with extended inspection. Inspection with illuminated inspection deck. Checkroll wide width for measuring and quality assurance. Tension free machines for stretch fabrics. Edge guidance control for straight edges. Inclined inspection. Checkroll space saver for limited room. Motorised cutter. Overhead backlight. Choice of counter- mechanical or electronic with preset.
Checkmaster with edge guidance
Checkroll-wide width, up to 3.3 mtrs
Checkroll-Low cradle for heavy rolls
Checkroll - Checkmaster systems include:-
Multi roller cradle unwind
- Inspection deck, counter and underside tube store
- Batching rolls- pattern in/out rewinding
- Variable speed drive and controls- single phase supply
Checkroll systems assist in verifying:-
- Incoming roll ticket lengths
- Fabric quality
- Fault levels
Fabrics handled on Checkroll-Checkmaster systems include:-
- Apparel, dress and suitings, coatings, woollens, prints, plains, silks, voiles, sheers, damasks
- Curtains, furnishing fabrics, sheeting, linings and pocketing
- Coated fabrics, sail cloths, cottons, industrial and filter media.
Checkroll-Checkmaster systems are engineered to suit your specific requirements, and to assist in submitting a quotation, we simply need to determine:-
- Fabric type(s)
- Maximum roll width and diameter
- Duty- measuring, inspection, cut length.
We offer compact, short-bed and standard machines, up to 3.3mtrs, roll diameters up to 500mm. Checkroll equipment cannot replace high volume dedicated inspection machinery, but offers a cost effective, versatile and multi-purpose quailty monitoring system.Checkmaster provides a versatile approach to in-depth inspection. Checkroll Systems are multi-discipline, select your optional features and we will engineer to suit.
Coverfill offers quick response, short run fibre filling of cushions, pillows and upholstery covers, with a range of feather fill systems as an alternative.
MK1 machine fully refurbed ready for delivery
Feather/ Foam Crumb-fill Machine
These pages can only briefly describe, and show selected machinery from our manufacturing programme. If your immediate requirements are not shown or discussed, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact MKN Engineering
Speak to us on 01535 662593 or E-mail [email protected]